A few Things::
Hows your fall been? Ours is barley holding on, within in a week our fall is almost completely gone, it even snowed yesterday! But I don't count it as a real true first snow more like a pretend first snowfall. So here we have my neighbors ugly dead ivy that at one time was so beautiful but hey, we needed a place to snap a few photos because I'm loving this sweater dress, that is really a cheat on a sweater dress! The material is warm, but thin and I'm all about non-bulkynon-itchy sweater dresses! can I get an amen?
Just wanted to stop in and share this lovely dress bump with you and a few things I'm thankful for lately.
- Party Leftovers... Ive eaten baked brie every day.... no judgement here
- Olives room being finished.
- Sleep, you guys me and sleep this week are like bffs! We've been sleeping till 10am and I am not ashamed! I've even gotten to stay up past 9pm some nights...living on the wild side.
- breakfast dates with best girl friends. Pancakes might have been included.
- Austin Birthday weekend/the tiniest little baby moon on Saturday! I am so excited to turn off our phones and maybe even hit up a pool!
and heres 5 things I'm loving around the internet!
- Ellen on the red cup issue.... so funny. I didn't even know the cup issue was an issue.
- This Pin
- Im making this recipe tonight. Vegan Mac & Tease with a huge butternut squash!(I skip the butterbeans and its still delicious)
- I'm looking at dresses like this for postpartum :0)
- and this teaching by Bill Johnson has been on repeat lately. Love Vs. Fear
Dress/ Khols (score) Knee Highs/H&M Boots/Lucky Brand Huge ass scarf/F21