October is for lovers!
five good and happy things!
1. My entire outfit is thrifted! and if you can get over the Halloween crowds your Goodwills are stocked with glorious finds! So many treasures to find, so little closet space.
2. Olive loves donuts! (without ever actually having to eat one!) Total score since this kid won't be seeing sugar for quite a bit longer. These adorable knit donuts are from my friend Lisa. These would be such a cute stocking stuffer! Yes... I'm already thinking about christmas... you can shop her store HERE .
3. I'm getting zero sleep and Olive is still waking up every 2 hours all through the entire night starting at 8pm... no good here... I just want you all to feel bad for me!
4. Olive went down the slide today all by herself face first. That girl is fearless. Recently while we are nursing before she goes to sleep I've been speaking Palsm 46:5 over her. God is in the midst of her, she shall not fear. I know it says she shall not be moved. But moved and fear... same thing!
5. Lastly! These mommy & me matching cowls. Do any of you remember them from last Spring? Olive was so dang tiny. These will for sure fit for much longer and I'm excited to get so much use out of them. Use code "olive" for 10% off your purchase from Knittortious HERE until Christmas! I've known Rachyl since I was a little girl and I love following her on Facebook. That girl is a knitting QUEEN and it seriously blows me away the booths she sets up and how much product she has. I wish I had her all to myself to make all my children clothes so they could all be heirloom!