Mom Blog Collective: Toddler Gift Guide
If you're new here, here's the scoop. Once a month, our group of amazing and inspiring mamas will answer the same set of questions to do with blogging, Instagram, photography, collaborations, sponsored posts, balancing it all with motherhood, and more. We each have different perspectives and different opinions, so this is a fun way to learn from one another. We hope you'll join along! Check out the hashtag #themomblogcollective to see everyone on Instagram, and I will also link you to all of the amazing blog posts here at the bottom of my post!
We thought it would be kind of fun to switch it up and talk about something besides blogging. This week, 6 of us mamas are talking all about the holidays! We have a total of 13 kids between us ranging in ages from 3 months to 7 years and we each put together a gift guide for our littles in this installment of #TheMomBlogCollective.
- The Little Reindeer Book! My friend Megan posted this on her stories the other day and I just love the illustrations.
- Round Table Chair Set $50 How darling and affordable is this set!
- Britta Lion Purse! Olive loves saying RAWRRRR right now so this cute little purse is in my cart + on sale!
- Hand Puppets Olive just got these for her Birthday and she LOVES them.
- Bonnets Our favorite bonnets are from Mercy Threads! These pieces are handmade and will last you forever!!
- D Is For Darling Gotta throw a piece from my line in my holiday gift guide!
- Bowling Set I ordered this for Olive and can't wait for her to unwrap it, she loves bowling and I love how classic this set is.
- Cuddle & Kind Dolls Buy a gift for a purpose! For every doll purchased 10 meals are donated!
- Tea Set Olive just got a tea set for her birthday and it's so fun to watch her play and pretend to pour the tea and stir in the honey. This wooden set is lovely!
- Wooden Doll House We haven't gotten a dollhouse yet, but this one is $50 and gorgeous!
- Wooden Crayon Set My Friend Heidi posted these and they are on our list! She says that they don't break when thrown and they come off of any service, walls, floors, and even windows! So I think we will get these for Olives stocking!
Here's a link to all the other beautiful, genuine and inspiring mamas in the #TheMomBlogCollective:
Occasionally Perfect Style | @occasionally_perfect
our guests this week: