Im so excited to finally share Olives nursery today. We moved when Olive was 9 months old and before that we shared an entire loft style upstairs with her. She still has her own space their and I wish I would have shared it but since moving its taken me some time to put everything together. Even though I feel like its always changing and won't ever be "finished" its easily my favorite room in the house.
Originally I was going with a Peruvian theme and then it kind of became more girly and floral and less Peruvian so I'm just gonna call this style" bohemian floral with a touch of llamas". I hope she always feels like she is able to play pretend and be inspired in her room!
Most everything is linked below, if it not it was probably a gift but let me know if you have any questions. Oh and we also still have a rocker in Olives room but I took it out for the photos because its SO big and takes up a lot of space and I wanted to be able to show the entire room.
- Wallpaper is from Anewall
- TeePee is from Mini Camp ( Olive ordainment on TeePee was a gift)
- Llama next to teepee is handmade from Vicu! They have the BEST llamas I want them all.
- ottoman in tent - Ikea
- Sheep Skin - Home Goods
- Curtains - Home Goods
- Rug is from RugsUSA and is this one
- Crib was a gift so theres no link but similar here
- Crib Sheet + Blanket are from BEBE Au Lait and are SO soft!
- Dock-A-Tot is the Grand, we have both sizes though.
- Crib Llama + Sun
- Lamb is filled with lavender and was a gift
- Play Canopy is by Tucson Teepees
On Both Walls
- Frames were almost all thrifted and a few from hobby lobby
- Art work from Etsy 1,2,3
- The weird jelly fish looking thing is my amazing placenta
- The llama art next to it was from a gift from craft fair
- Moon Print was a gift I think from Hobby Lobby
- Llama ordiment was a gift
- Mirror- Thrifted
- Llama Head on wall is from Whimsy Wonderland Co and everything she makes is dreamy and inspiring!
- Llama Cross stitch is by Heather Clara Designs and was custom but she has more options HERE
- Mobile - Pehr Designs
- A few current favorite books
- Llama wood print is somewhere on Etsy but was a gift so I'm not sure!
- Name Blocks - Here
- Llama Artwork in Frame
- Jewelry holder is a family heirloom
- Vintage Hanger Rack was thrifted
- Slings are Mezaya baby + Hope Carried
- Teething Necklaces - Kangaroo Care
- Pink/cream toy holder + Laundry basket are from Pehr Designs
- Books were all gifts from baby showers + a few from our childhood
- Doll + Llama on shelves are handmade and gifts
- Changing pad cover is from BEBE At Lait
- Wooden baskets all thrifted
- Wooden Toys are from Smiling Tree Toys
- Monitor is from Angel Care
- Diffuser is Young Living
- Noise Machine
Closet + Storage
- Storage on wheels - Ikea its filled with our hats, disposables and cloth diapers
- Dresser - Antique
- Basket - Ross
- Bag - Nena & Co
- The purple pile is a lavender filled neck pillow and blanket (goes with lamb)
Olives Dress is Cute Head Kids and her Doll Pram is from Home Goods but the brand is Moover.