DIY Labor Popsicles!
I am 36 weeks pregnant and even though our house is far from being organized and finished I did find time to make these labor pops! I've been doing my best to drink my pregnancy tea everyday and have a friend who is pregnant and her current craving is popsicles so I thought why not put the two together? You can also make these with Red Rasberry Leaf tea but I made mine with Anna Naturals Pregnancy Tea that I've been a fan of for a while.
- Pregnancy Tea
- Calm Magnesium
- Honey (or coconut sugar)
- Disposable Popsicles pouches (I ordered THIS 36-pack for 6.99 on Amazon)
- A Cute helper to say "cheers" over and over again. *optional but definitely more exciting.
I'm not the best at following recipes and always just do what I want instead so below is a very relaxed recipe for you to make your own!
- Bring water to a boil on the stove and add 5-8 bags of tea. Depending on how much water and how many you want to make. Make sure to make the tea very strong so it's actually medicinal and because when things freeze they lose a bit of flavor. Steep for 10-15 Minutes. Making sure it is strong.
- Add Honey/sweetener to taste and Magnesium. Depending on how much you make decides your magnesium. I did about 3 tablespoons.
- Let cool and pool into pops! Freeze and enjoy!
There you have it! Labor pops that not only taste good but are helping your uterus push that baby out!